Sunday, April 29, 2018

No spring here, anymore!

(4.23.18)
Well, it was nice out, until today... Berea’s great! We have two colleges in our area, Berea College, and Eastern Kentucky University, so this has been pretty different for me. Berea’s a really pretty college town, with super nice members. Elder Fossat’s a cool guy, and our District leader is Elder Garrison, one of the Elders I came out with!

     That was a bit of system shock, hearing about Nate’s mission call. I remember talking to him about that at my farewell. Weird. I’m surprised how fast this is all going,  but I’ll make the last bit count!

     I think I’m doing good on most stuff, I think the only thing I really need is socks. The gift cards last time were really appreciated! Thank you so much, I love you!

Love,
Elder Mattinson


Really cute dog we found.

No comments:

Post a Comment