Monday, June 4, 2018

Last week of the transfer

(May 21, 2018)

Good Morning!

     Wow, and I thought my week was busy. Quite a lot going on, my goodness! Our week was good, if not a bit busy, too. We had interviews with the mission president Wednesday, always a good time. After that we jumped straight into an exchange with the district leader. I was with Elder Garrison, the other missionary from my MTC District, so that was pretty fun!  Our investigator, Jessyca didn’t make it to church, we’re really hoping she does this week. 

     We also did a lot of service this week! We helped some members move a bunch of storage from an old 2-room house behind their’s, to their barn. I took about 6 hours, and was really humid. Elder Fossat and I were absolutely exhausted by the end of it, but I’m glad we could help. Transfers are this Saturday, so I’ll keep you updated. You have a good week, I love you!

Love,
Elder Mattinson

Crazy Storm!

District Photo


Elder Fossat has a pretty good Kermit voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment